Tuesday 20 October 2009

Start as you mean to go on...


Post number one! Woo...hello. :)

OK, so this is my first blog post on this particular site and I am more than a little nervous about it. I have blogged quite a bit on a different social networking site, very much adult content based website I must add, so not new to blogging in general.

Generally I do this for audience participation but I really doubt I'll have anyone looking at this for quite awhile or maybe no one ever will so I'll have to adapt my format. It might end up looking more like a personal diary but we shall just have to see.

Currently listening to Collins and Herring podcasts, if you havent heard of them then please google them or check wikipedia cause their podcasts are simply hilarious! I love them both, they contrast each other very well and the blend of explicit humour and topical discussion is unbeaten.

I dont want to write a huge introduction about myself here, if anyone does happen across this blog then I'd like you to get to know me over a period of time, a bit like a real friendship.

Ending this now, gonna snuggle into bed and listen to my podcasts in peace. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcomed as long as you are fair, no abuse will be tolerated towards myself or any other contributors.